Thursday, April 21, 2011

21 April 2011

Its finally GOOD FRIDAY tmr. i have been waiting for this day to come. That's right, i love longer weekends. :D Who doesn't?

And and, my PW group is outtttt. my group is a all-girls group. Have been helping out in talent time these few weeks. Actually backstage is quite boring. Just that we get to communicate with the contestants and lame lame around with my classmates.

And yes, finally, i have completed my draft 4 for PW. That marks the end of individual work for the time being. The new timetable is out. It totally suck to have breaks and one last lesson before i can go home? PE lesson is on wednesday and thursday. and yes, i have to run for 2 days consecutively. This is bad. Bad bad bad.

Oh yeah, got back all my test results. Failed some, passed some. While,guess i have to work hard in GP then. Had CCA bbq that day. Having fun trying out the food and having fun cooking marshmallow. LOL. Then went back and realised i was smelling of BBQ that nobody wanna sit beside me in the bus. (LOL, that was a joke)

Then, went to FYSC today with shiqi and sihui. They lied to me, and yes, AGAIN. :( How bad? Took three buses in total,guess that was how i'm supposed to go home when i have cca. I love transfer fare man! :D super cheap cheap! :D

Now for the long weekends, i want to rest well,eat well,sleep well and complete all my homework. i'm so gonna do many many econs essay! I shall try. Saw some secondary school friends today. Chatted a while before i went home. Christina said poly is fun but to me, Jc is just tiring and chimmmmmmm.

i shall find joy in JC lifeeeee.

Ps:// ty sis for the bag tag! :D

No comments: