Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Fifth March 2011

It's finally weekends. Why does monday have to come 2 days later and friday has to come like many many days later? This is unfair. Anw,my homework are piling up. Papers are piling up, i need to file and do some homework real quickly. :(

I need to do 3 essays by monday (crazy!) and do lots of other subject homework. Currently,i;m done with my PW after many many hours of thinking hard. My second idea failed because singapore already does it. i hope my new idea will pass! because i dont wanna redo again. :(

I had successfully get into the cca i want. :D

The Alevels results releasal (if there's such a word) was pretty scary. i bet i will be damn nervous if i'm in there. I hope my GP can get good grades like those who went up on stage.

Had my mac burger. Very nice. MY 1-for-1 voucher! :D had some J1 info talk ytd. Went home pretty late and fell asleep immediately after i dried my hair.

Off to do other work. Bye,and my eyes are pain like once again. LOL.

No comments: