Monday, May 30, 2011

30 may 2011

Holidays are finally here. Happy cos i can be a pig and sleep like nobody's business. Unhappy cos there's always endless work to do. Don't worry. Holidays i will try my very best to not be a hermit and go out! Went to clementi mall with mama ytd cos i realised i havent really been there. Nothing much too. It's cold! i dont know why. Walked around and saw some GSS. It's still so expensive and things looked the same.

Bused to supermarket to get some crabs and cooked some crabs for dinner. Of cos, not i cook. Hee. :D Was trying to look for some methods/ways/solutions to my maths questions and i realised they only upload the answers. Yes, only the numerical answers. Then dont even have steps then how i know how to do sia. Nevermind, i shall not complain. cos it's my maths that is lousy! :( is this hinting me to go for extra maths lesson? o.o

Fine the, i shall go. If my friends go with me! :D

No comments: