Sunday, June 12, 2011

13 June 2011

Hello,people. So many things to do in the remaining time. Spent 3 days straight with lovely kids from different places, family centres and student care. My bene kids are the cutest! i can never forget what some of them said and did. :D

Then have S24's bbq! Yeah, it was successfully. and this is when i realised i'm a DSLR idiot. i dont even know how to take siaaaaa. Sorry guys for the failed jumpshots. :( Think you all still managed to jump till in the end ba. :D

The food was okay okay! a few of them didn't comeeeee. i don't drink. still love my soft drinks and tea. :D

Then went for physics today. Guess it was too early that some of them can't make it on time. Fruitful though i think i wouldn't pass my physics anyway.

i shall mug hard, play hard.

i want to eat my Jap meal again! and my Everything with Fries and my Cold Rock.

No comments: