Friday, June 17, 2011

17June2011

Holidays are ending within one week plus plus. Common test is coming. And yes, with no doubt, i haven't finish studying for my subjects yet. I'm slacking around these few days. And yes, i have slept for a few hours just now. :(

Had mac with my mama just now. Just for my dearest purple colour cup! :D it's just so cute! Then i am sill full until now. though i shared a meal with my mama. And i saw three of my CCA Juniors. Oh, i suddenly miss my cca. :( haven't see them for so long already. Guess i was too busy.

Anw, had Everything With Fries with my eating group. Damn funny, sorry sq. my phone function as a pager. LOL. i sometimes never pick up calls and reply messages on time. :X Sorry lahh. Then the consequence is that we have no cameraaaaaaaaaaaaa. And no ipod. Ahhhh.

Still we managed to find the place with the help of sq's phone! :D then we went in and ordered the recommended dishes. Check the dishes out on Fb. The salmon is damn nice! and my cake and warm peanut butter with ice cream! IT'S REALLY REALLY VERY NICEEEEEE. Should have go to try it if you haven't. Don't believe? ask my eating group. Next stop: Jap Food! :D

Please kindly tell me which Jap food is nice! :D Lalalalalala.

Okay, off to eat some dinner nowwww.

No comments: